With this protection policy we would like to inform you about the way we collect your personal data, the purposes and characteristics of our processing, but also about your rights and the choices you can make regarding the use and protection of your data.
We undertake the responsibility to process and protect your personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation and, in particular, in accordance with Regulation EU/679/2016 and Law 4624/2019, as applicable from time to time.
Responsible for processing is Hellenica SA with registered office at Chimarras 7, Marousi.
What categories of data do we collect:
We may process the following categories of your personal data:
- Personal data: name, surname, gender, date of birth, nationality.
- Contact details: contact phone number, electronic address (email).
- Any type of personal data that you choose to share with us in order to better serve you
How we collect your data
- When you contact us by e-mail: In this case, you voluntarily make available to the company, when you fill in the relevant contact form on our website, your name, your telephone number and your e-mail address, as well as any other information you provide us, in the context of your communication.
- By using automated means of data collection when you visit our website: In addition to the information you will voluntarily provide us, certain information is collected automatically when you visit our website by data tracking technologies we use from time to time, such as cookies. Cookies, each time you visit our website, collect information from your computer, including technical information such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address, your operating system, the type and version of your browser, the referring website as well as information about your activity on our website. You can choose not to receive cookies, either permanently or on a case-by-case basis.
- By the registration of your details during your visit to our company’s headquarters in Maroussi, 7 Chimaras street. Under no circumstances do we collect or process your personal data that has not been provided with your consent.
For what purposes we collect your data
We use your personal data to fulfill the following stated purposes only:
To achieve secure communication.
For informational, research or advertising purposes, only if we have obtained your consent. The company informs the visitors who have given the relevant consent regarding the events and activities that take place within the territory and for other advertising and promotional activities of products and services.
In order to comply with obligations imposed on us by Legislation, Judicial or Supervisory Authorities we retain your data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the above purposes and, in any case, up to the withdrawal of your consent or your objection to processing.
Measures and guarantees to protect the security of your data.
We are updating our policies to comply with the new data protection legal environment.
We take appropriate and suitable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data that is processed.
We prevent unauthorized access to your data, while all our staff members are bound by a confidentiality agreement to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data.
We do not disclose or transfer your information to third parties other than our staff members. Exceptionally, we may disclose your data to Judicial or Supervisory Authorities in the context of our compliance with an obligation imposed on us by law or by a judicial or administrative decision.
We are not responsible for the personal data processing conditions of other websites to which our website links.
What are cookies?
Types of Cookies we use
Manage cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data that we process:
- Withdraw your consent at any time regarding the use of your data for advertising or informational or any other kind of purposes.
- Request information about the type of processing your data undergoes by us and have access to it.
- Request that we correct or update your data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request the complete and absolute deletion of your data from our files.
- Request restriction of the processing of your data, as long as the conditions set by the relevant legislation are met.
- Request a copy of all or part of your data in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
We are committed to satisfying your requests free of charge as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days by their submission. This deadline can be extended to 60 days, depending on the complexity and number of requests.
We inform you that you can also address your complaints and concerns regarding the use and protection of your personal data to the competent Personal Data Protection Authority by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise your above rights, to express any question or complaint, but also to evaluate our protection policy, you can contact in the email address email@example.com , or send us your requests by mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org